I know how it feels to be a Sherlock Holmes fan. Heck, I am one!
You encounter Holmes for the first time - through a book, TV show, or movie. And that’s it - you fall in love.
You want to devour more facts about Holmes' stories. You want to relive this guy's cool deductions. And you want to analyze each part of his thinking process to find out how he reached that bizarre conclusion of his.
You want to learn more about those other characters - especially the affable Dr Watson. And what’s that love story between Holmes and Irene Adler they keep talking about?
You want to learn about the real Baker Street, or find out whether that hotel mentioned in The Blue Carbuncle exists in real life. You want to attempt quizzes about Holmes stories, and laugh at jokes that make fun of the quirky side of Sherlock Holmes...
...And compare one story to another and take part in discussions like: "Yeah I liked Holmes' deductions in this one but - the mystery in that one was so bizarre..."
Or maybe, read up some mind-boggling Holmes quotes (we know how freakin’ true they always turn out to be).
I know - because I am a Sherlock Holmes Fan. (And I can never get enough!)
Thank you for the image firstname.lastname@example.org!
Whether you’ve encountered Holmes on TV, in a movie or through his stories, you’re warmly welcomed!
Here, you will find:
* Fun-filled summaries, ratings and discussions about magical moments from the original Holmes novels and stories
* Fascinating facts about Holmes and his stories that will make you exclaim, “What? I didn’t know that!”
* Well-researched descriptions of the places mentioned in Holmes stories, and the Victorian era
* Tons of information on Holmes' life: How did he become a detective? How much money did he earn? Answers to all those 'I'm just curious' questions...
* Cartloads of Holmes quotes (he was as witty as he was intelligent!)
Soon enough, I also plan to add:
* Detailed information about all the freaking places in the world that are related to Holmes - including hotels and tour plans.
* And basically anything else that you’d love to know about Holmes and the stories!
Enough said, off we go to investigate…
Let’s take the 3 PM train to HolmesVille Watson! :-)